Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Bon Jovi - Lost Highway

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bon Jovi - Lost Highway

    a few songs from the upcoming cd

    Lost Highway (this should have been the first single) - http://youtube.com/watch?v=li_mWU5jw6Q

    We Got It Goin' On - http://youtube.com/watch?v=D8Zc-e57X...ed&search=

    Any Ohter Day + Summertime - http://youtube.com/watch?v=rUUqNmIYH...ed&search=

    (you wonna) Make A Memory - http://youtube.com/watch?v=UmVhcNkpLIg


    I'm afraid I will once again be disapointed with a new Bon Jovi cd.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bon Jovi - Lost Highway

    Their last decent album was the one with It's My Life on it
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bon Jovi - Lost Highway

    the last one i could stomach was new jersey..and if it came out nowdays it would suck as well.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bon Jovi - Lost Highway

    [ QUOTE ]
    Their last decent album was the one with It's My Life on it

    [/ QUOTE ]
    that album too was only 1/2 and 1/2 for me. Nothing since Keep The Faith has been a total great cd for me
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •